Watch video here
The iPhone 4S is official, which isn’t too surprising considering the release date and name was leaked by Apple Japan prior to the Apple event. Nonetheless it’s a big update in terms of specs.
While the exterior looks identical to the iPhone 4, the interior is quite a bit different with significant upgrades.
- Dual Core A5 CPU with 2x faster processor
- Dual Core GPU with 7x faster graphics
- Battery improved: 8 Hour talk time, 14 hours of 2G talk time, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 9 hours of wi-fi browsing
- Redesigned antenna that automatically switches for the best reception
- Faster data speeds, up to 14.4mbps download
- World phone – CDMA & GSM in a single device
- 8 megapixel camera sensor takes 3264×2448 resolution images, f 2.4 aperture, takes in more light and shoots faster pictures, hybrid IR filter
- 1080P HD video recording with real-time image stabilization
- Siri intelligent assistant and voice navigation
- iOS 5 (general release is October 12)