Alongside today’s release of iOS 4.3, Apple also pushed out Safari 5.0.4, bringing a number of enhancements to the company’s Internet browser.
This update contains improvements to stability, compatibility, accessibility and security, including the following:
– Improved stability for webpages with multiple instances of plug-in content
– Improved compatibility with webpages with image reflections and transition effects
– A fix for an issue that could cause some webpages to print with incorrect layouts
– A fix for an issue that could cause content to display incorrectly on webpages with plug-ins
– A fix for an issue that could cause a Screen Saver to appear while video is playing in Safari
– Improved compatibility with VoiceOver on webpages with text input areas and lists with selectable items
– Improved stability when using VoiceOver
Safari 5.0.4 is available via Software Update and Apple’s Safari download page.