Apple has released iPhoto 9.1.1, an update that adds new email options to iPhoto ’11
Specific fixes include:
● Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application
● Adds “Classic” and “Journal” themes to email.
● Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large
● Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto
● iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library
● Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
● Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album
● Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating
● Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating
● Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11. You can download it by selecting Software Update from the Apple Menu at the top left of your screen.