For those who are having trouble syncing Birthdays calendars here’s how to do it.
If you already have subscribed calendars in iCal, you can easily add them to your Phone or iPod touch with Phone OS 3.0 with the following steps:
- Open iCal
- In the Calendar list, under Subscriptions, Control-click (or right-click) the calendar you want to copy to your iPhone or iPod touch
- In the menu that appears, select “Copy URL to Clipboard”
- Compose an email message to yourself (to an email address you are checking on your iPhone/iPod touch), and paste the URL into the body of the message
- Send the email
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, open the email and tap on the URL
- Tap “subscribe” in the dialog that is triggered by the link
- You will receive a confirmation to add the subscribed calendar, as well as a confirmation when it is complete.
That worked for me like a charm! 🙂